Dharti Development Foundation was formed by some social activists of District Khairpur Mirs & Noshero Feroze who came together by a common objective of promoting development in under-developed areas. Dharti is a Sindhi word which means earth. So the organization basically envisions to work for development of earth and its inhabitants including the environment. Founded in year 2008, the organization is registered under the Societies Act 1860. And PCP Certified organization PCP Registration No- is PCP-2013/286 Local funding support was initial support through which the organization started different small initiatives for its constituents.
With active and participatory social mobilization approaches, Dharti has made its inroads within the communities it wanted to work. Together with these communities, the organization has also set up its program priorities which include fighting poverty, water & sanitation and human development. The targets groups of Dharti include the poorest of the poor communities in primarily in the districts of Noshehro Feroz and Khairpur Mirs. It works with a holistic development approach in its target areas. But Dharti does want to extend its work to other areas.
Establishment of Prosper and Peace Full Sindh
To support the struggle for development and empowerment of the communities through strengthening their participation in mainstream.
- Support initiatives for poverty eradication and social development of the communities.
- Promote sustainable development through improved agriculture, natural Environment, & Human resources management.
- Promote Gender Equality in development
- Social Development and Services.
- Support the local farmers and other community groups through social development and institutional development.
- Promote use of safe water and clean sanitation, hygiene and health environment.
- To Struggle for Promote of Human Rights Activities for Minority Female, Childers ,Farmers & labors & All Stake Holders
- Work for the Disaster Risk Management
Women Empoernment Project for the Rural Women Income Genration Project
Initially the Program aimed to provide opportunities of employment through skill trainings of semi-literate and educated unemployed youth in Sindh for a period varying between 3 months to one year.
- Quality of Human resource improved (quality and discipline);
- Trained manpower export to international markets;
- Earning capacity of semi-literate and educated youth enhanced.
- Reward of education recognized by a majority of urban and rural population;
- Centre of excellence for vocational training formed in Sindh;
- Foreign donors attracted to the program.
- Stagflation addressed.
i. To Development the human resource specialty women empowerment and Trained the women in different skill training for their income generation
ii. To develop human resources through Skill Development Trainings in Naushero feroze rural are urban women to cater the needs of Public and Private Sectors and to develop Linkages (Backward & Forward) with skilled manpower for Local and International Job Markets.
iii. To promote conducive environment for self-employment of youth
in the Dist Naushero Feroze Thousands of women is very poor and the they have no Income Genration sources So Dharti Development Foundation Start one Women Skill Development Center for the Poor women first of all DDF is Select 18 to 35 year women for the this project and traind this women in differtn Course and this course Duration is four Month . complate the course time DDF Certifate to this women and give the one Sewing machine for theire income Genration this machine is Income Sources .
This activities women in estbalish own Sewing Shop in our homae they are prepare daily base 4 or 4 cloths soits and the daily base they are genrate 1000 to 1200 daily base this activites 100 womens is traind in this course and one female Expence is Four Month Traingd and 1 sewing machine is 10500 per trainees . Dhart Development foundation this Center is estbilsmed one Center at Tharo shah and at this time 60 women is select for the sewing and stitching Course so we are Requested to all the Donors please supports us for the income genration of the Rural Women