During the year Paigham Welfare Association worked on following campaigns, missions and projects:-
- In 2010 Paigham Welfare driven road shows and fund raising project to support flood effective people from all over Pakistan and done a great job by providing them Food, Clothes, Blankets, Groceries etc.
- In 2011 Paigham Welfare Association support number of schools by providing them free books and held some musical shows & galas to award number of brilliant students for achieving ranking scores in their schools & institutions.
- In 2012 Paigham Welfare Association held a program for special children to give awareness to others for understanding the problems of special children specially who want to study and want to play special role into the society, we received good response to our program.
- In 2014 Paigham Welfare Association held a program at KMC Building for school children for education awareness.
- Free Medical Camps held in Karachi different areas to provide free medical checkup and facilities to deserving people.
- Conducted analytical search to launch free medical clinics in Korangi Mehran Town, Surjani Town and un-reachable areas of Karachi the project of launching free medical aid centre & clinic is in pipeline, due to lack of budgets and funding we could not open any clinic this year but looking forward to our valuable donors support to launch them soon to facilitate number people in these areas.
- Free Eye Camps, Paigham has also framed Free Eye Camps to be held in different areas and Kachi Abadis of Karachi hopefully being held in January to March 2016 with full support of our senior members, team and donors.
- During the year we received 20 applications for marriage support out of which we could only support 3 families by providing them Jahez items whereas, the rest of families could not be attended due to shortage of funds and non-cooperation of our donors.
- In the year 2014 Paigham Welfare started Free Education to street child but due non availability of funds the project lingered on and will be conduct in coming year hopefully with the support of our senior members and donors.
- In the year 2014 & 2015 Paigham Welfare Association distributed limited Rashan Bags to deserving people during the Holy month of Ramzan.
- During the year we also organized special program for Schools Teachers and Students to encourage brilliant students by awarding them special prizes in coloration with Doha Jewelers, we held this program to bring bright schools and brilliant students to highlight why the Education is most important to all.
- Home for street child
- Old Age shelter who are on street
- Rehabilitation Centre for drug addicts